We love supporting our clients in all of their endeavors, but equally important to us is lending a helping hand to those in need. There are so many local Colorado Springs causes that we would love to be involved with but here are a few charitable or non-profit organizations that our staff have given back to either financially, with volunteerism, or by providing services. Below are links to their websites. Perhaps you may want to read about them and even get involved yourself.
- Arc Pikes Peak Region – Entity dedicated to helping people with intellectual or developmental disabilities find pathways to happiness and respect.
- Cheyenne Village – For over 50 years, Cheyenne Village has been dedicated to providing assistance and support to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD). Every individual served by Cheyenne Village has a personal service plan tailored to their unique needs.
- Colorado Springs Conservatory – Providing after-school immersion and socialization through music, art, and theater for ages up to 18. Our son is in his 5th year here, and we frankly don’t know where he would be without the confidence and joy he’s found in his own imagination with the mentors of the Conservatory.
- KCME 88.7 FM – Colorado Springs’s own local Classical Music Station. One of the few local classical stations left in the country.
- Friends of the Children – Youth mentoring for children facing systemic obstacles.
- Parents Encouraging Parents (PEP) – State-sponsored group comprised primarily of parents of people differently-abled that share experiences, lessons learned, research, and resources with parents in need of guidance or direction.
- Southern Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce – Organization committed to fostering economic growth primarily focusing on women’s entrepreneurship.
- TESSA of Colorado Springs – TESSA’s mission is to help individuals and their children achieve safety and well-being while challenging communities to end sexual and family violence.